1. Must be a Master Player in the Kirk Players organization.
2. Must complete directorial assignment(s) in at least two separate sessions of the Kirk Players Adult Summer Workshop.
3. Must Stage Manage at least two regular season main stage shows.
4. Must Assistant Direct at least two regular season main stage shows. After each assignment the candidate will meet with the Artistic Director, the show’s Director, Technical Director, and Stage Manager to review their work.
5. These requirements may be accomplished in any order.
Upon completing these requirements the candidate’s name will automatically be posted to the Kirk Players List of Show Directors. All candidates must be aware that there is absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that they will, in fact, receive a particular directing assignment from the Artistic Director. The Artistic Director is in no way obligated to make any assignment to an individual.